Hello and thanks for visiting. I am a friendly, knowledgeable and reputably talented holistic practitioner. I have earned a living for over 20 years offering massage, counselling support and hypnosis related services. My rates are reasonable and my hours are flexible. I hope to hear from you and meet you soon.
Massage, Energy Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy & Chakra Balancing Services
Here is a listing of scenarios to better assess if you could benefit from the services above and to see if our thinking is in sync.
- Consistently strive for a better version of yourself. Persevering in the pursuit of wanting to be the best possible version of yourself.
- Have always been interested in human behaviour, and why we do what we do.
- Regard human touch as important. As more than simply a utilitarian or ‘pampering’ exercise.
- Want to learn how to be more present to yourself, to your senses and to the moment.
- Find yourself tense and anxious without any obvious reason.
- Have an understanding that a lot of the suffering people experience seems largely ‘avoidable’ and unnecessary.
- Question the argument that the more you have and the more you do, the happier you’ll be.
- Can see the absurdity and the folly in the notion of claiming to have 500 ‘friends’.
- Wish you could sustain moments of deep peace and clarity, but find those times elusive and infrequent.
- See the ‘relativity’ of culture: that no culture, society, or subculture ultimately has a distinct advantage on intelligence or wisdom over any other.
- Care deeply about the planet and are disturbed at our current stewardship of the earth.
- As smart as you are, you find it hard to accept yourself fully.
- Are drawn to nature and find time in nature comforting and inspiring.
- Wish you could surrender more to your life circumstances and resist less what seems unpleasant.
- Are daunted by the challenges of relationships and wish it were easier to have more harmonious relationships with people.
- Are attracted to the road less travelled and to those people who are occupying those roads. .
- Revere the wisdom of the body to bring more peace, freedom and contentment to your entire being.
- Value the pursuit of freedom, while seeing big problems in how personal freedoms are being improperly applied by many.
- Are interested in the concept of time and how time is experienced differently, depending on your state of mind.
- You eschew and reject the concept of aging as it is generally represented in our culture.
- At times, feel discouraged, and anxious but also hopeful about the challenges we face at this juncture in history.
- Enjoy and consider yourself a ‘thinker